This is Leila frog catching. They come out at night in our neighborhood. Our poor neighbors that hear Leila's shrieks of excitement as she tries to grab one or it jumps out of Brey's hand around 9pm. She thinks this is the best time of the day.
I love the way Leila looks at Brey, it makes me fall in love with each of them all over again.
This is the baby's room. We just finished it- we are using the same bedding from Leila but since we moved to Ohio, I also got to inherit this dresser- it was my great grandmothers. I think they go so well together. Now if only we had the baby in our arms to put into the crib. (we will be hanging the quilt soon above the crib)
(also, this light orange that is on two walls isn't that 'creamy' in real life- i promise, its the same paint family it just takes pictures really not as orange as it is.)
No comments:
Post a Comment