While my sister was sick, Bryce (age 4 1/2) , got very good at Mario Brothers on the Wii. I thought it would be fun to play with him. . .these are the comments when my guy would die.
"Maybe Auntie you shouldn't jump there"
"Next time you should try not to die"
"I'll just bubble and you do the level and don't forget to beat the mean guy"
"Maybe you shouldn't try to do that"
"NO!!! I wanted to get big (or have that power)"
"Try not to pop my bubble"
"I don't like that you died. . .again"
"Not THIS level"
"Here let me go ahead- (resulting in my guys death)"
"You did good until you died. .again"
Needless to say, it ended up not being that much fun to play with him. But it was funny at times to hear his comments!
No comments:
Post a Comment