Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Outfit

I got a great deal. Osh Kosh B'Gosh had a buy 1 get 2 free long t-shirt sale and then jeans were only $10. So I got her 4 clothes items for $22.50 +tax/shipping! Anyways, with Leila's improving dressing skills- she wanted to put the shirt on so I got it on her head and she ran away. I watched as she pulled her arms individually out the neck and then re-figured out to put her arms though the arm sleeves . Then when she realized they were long sleeves. . . she quickly pushed them up to her shoulders to make them short sleeves. I said lets take a picture of your outfit and this is the pose I got. I'm totally in love with this girl!
Also Shade Clothing is having a liquidation sale- I've been watching it for a couple weeks. Seeing when the best deals are going to come- and one of my shirts was $10.99 (is still listed just marked through) and is now $12.99. .I'm pretty sure that is not how it works when liquidating a store- I'll just have to keep watching!

No comments: