Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blankets

Leila is so funny about blankets. We have got a lot of hand-made blankets from Elaine, our family friend, and I already knew Leila doesn't like 'sheets' to sleep with but today she didn't tolerate anything! I had her bedding in the dryer- 30 minutes too late for nap time (everything still gets washed daily b/c of lice infestation). I went to the closet and grabbed another blanket (store made). Leila didn't want to go to sleep and kept throwing the blanket off the bed. (i didn't get what the problem was) and then she got off the bed and got a towel out of her clean laundry pile and was trying to snug up to it- but it's fate eventually ended on the floor. I went back in (in frustration for 1 hour of her not being asleep yet) and gave her a blanket that was her small baby blanket- and it barely covered from her shoulders to her toes (mostly used now to cover her doll babies). About 10 minutes later, she was asleep and the store bought blanket was on the floor and her body barely covered by a baby blanket.

No comments: