Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2 Years Old

Ok, so I'm stressing about her cake for tomorrow but I should be used to this. . as I remember I was stressing this time 2 years ago. I can't believe in those two years as we were in the hospital that we'd ever imagine to be where we are now. I mean living with Tami was never in the cards and now we have been here for almost 1/2 of Leila's life. I can't believe it.
So now we have a toddler who has recently decided that she doesn't like to listen, or obey. She doesn't like to go to bed or nap time. She likes to yell and walk out the front door without anyone with her. She decides when we can unlatch her car seat, when she bathes and when she eats.
She does like animals including her uncles new snake. She likes animals and also reading books. She still loves her figurines and today she started a rock collection outside. She loves her blankets that were made by my mom's best friend- she doesn't like her sheet. If her sheet is in her blankets on her bed it will be on the floor by morning. I fear that she might be behind in her vocabulary- but she learns new words everyday! She learned 'SSSssnake' today and also 'rock' rock sounds a lot like yuck but she says 'yucky' when something dirty is on her hands. She loves to jump- especially on the trampoline (its in ground outside). She likes to dance and loves watching Hi 5! She probably watches it too much, but she likes it and I can do her hair when she does!!! Other fav shows are Shrek 2, Cats & Dogs the Movie, Barney Dance, Imagination Movers and Minnie Mouse. Foods that she likes is anything but pineapple. She is now drinking 1 % milk with a small amount of Carnation instant vanilla instead of soy milk.
Minnie Mouse Party will be tomorrow night with just family. Wish me luck! I'll post pictures later.

No comments: