Thursday, March 25, 2010

Utah Birthday Party

In this picture Leila is 'hugging' us. She does this often- if she is being held by a parent she'll beg for the other one, and just when you think you are getting Leila to join you in your own arms- she wraps her other arm around you. It's cute.

I can't believe it turned out. I was stressing but I just needed a ton of patience.

At the end she tried to do 'two' fingers up but she is holding dear to a miniature cat and dog. She just lit up when everyone started singing to her, and the day after she started singing it- she loves the Happy Birthday Song now.

Leila got a princess outfit and also a frog- She loves frogs! So naturally I wanted to see if she would kiss him. SHE DID!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Awww she is so cute! I love how she popped her little hand up and said, "Two!" Props on the cake! That was awesome. Man, I wish I had your mad cake making skills. I need them for Stella's birthday next week.