We have a tentative plan- leave SLC 6pm and drive through out the night and next morning- until we arrive in St Louis (18 hours later)- we have friends there and Brey will rest up in pet friendly hotel while I go out with Leila and our friend Kara and her little boy. Then maybe stay the night or hit the road for 8 more hours to Columbus.
I have TONS to do. Everything from prepaying our storage to getting copies of our cat records and Leila's shot record. I need a new memory card to copy pictures from our old computer, pack and eat the rest of the food in this house. I also want to hang out with friends too. We need to sell our civic. and of course PACK! (oh yeah, I also get to quit my job!- but that means I need to find health insurance)
Leila this morning woke up at 8am- I knew if I could get myself ready and get out of the house before 9am it would be a productive day! But this morning Brey played musical cars and that left me without working keys- in the morning he has to rearrange the cars in the driveway to get his work truck out. Typical weekend there are 2 cars in Tamis garage, then we have our civic and our equinox, Brey's work truck and Keate's VW Golf and his accord. So Monday morning rolls around and Brey got done with moving vehicles and put the Equinox keys in his pocket! While at Home Depot he made a copy of the key. He came home and gave me the copy and took the originals with him accidentally. I went to the car at 930 and the copy doesn't work.
So today I have been cleaning and organizing. I also have an appointment to get some health insurance- but now its 1215 and Leila is down EARLY for her nap. She has been quite the handful but she is so adorable! I'm totally in love with her.
Here are pictures of today:
Yep. in my makeup bag. Don't you just love the pig tails? Her hair is getting so long.
She fell asleep eating/ drinking apparently (check out the sippy on her shoulder). She's adorable.
This Saturday Brey had his friends over for a Halo Party. We had over 20 people come and it was a blast. There were 4 TVs and each TV could have 4 players on it and they were all playing each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment