Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Notes From from the Couch

I'm sick. Trust me. I have no voice, no energy and everyday its a new symptom! Today? nausea and vomiting. yesterday headache. sunday fever. its ridiculous! but there have been a couple uplifting moments- provided by Brey.
I have to call in sick for work. I wrote brey a script- it wasn't my best handwriting- but he practiced ran through it and instead of saying 'she has the flu' it was 'she's got aunt flow' (which is totally besides the point!). Then when he was talking to the voicemail of my supervisor at my work he said that 'she went to the doctors and got the flu. .umm I mean she has the flu from the doctors. .actually she went to the doctors and found out she has the flu' FINALLY! Then he hung up the phone before leaving a phone number- so he had to call back b/c we must leave a number we can be reached at. lol
Leila has a horrible cough and has for the past few weeks- sometimes with a runny nose but no fever since Friday night!
Work I bet is upset with me missing work. They had a few people needing to use there 'use it or lose it vacation' and everyone comes in early new years eve- but i've got a docs appointment at 9am- even though i tested negative for streap at instacare on sunday- maybe my family doc will take more than 15 seconds of his time to help me be more comfortable. We will see.

No comments: