Sunday, January 10, 2010

Plan

All we need is some visine, and our permanent plates for our car. Everything else we have and just need to pack the car and clean. I am going to get Leila's and our cats medical records and visit the Great Grandparents. Leila will be watched by our friend while we load up the car.

We are planning on leaving at 6pm tomorrow.
Arrive in Overland KS at a hotel
(stay the evening maybe night)
Arrive in Cols Wednesday (morning or night)

Can you guess how many hours driving?
I guess 27.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Good Luck!!!

Dave and Meg said...

Good Luck with the move. You will be missed!

Screen Door Prep said...

We'll be praying for y'all. Keep me posted on your progress. Love you!!!

Susi said...

I'm sooooooo sad!!!!!!!! I'm so going to miss you. Well I hope it all works out. Drive careful!!