Saturday, June 13, 2009

I found my camera!

ok, it was so scary to think i had lost my camera! We actually had it with all our swimming stuff, not in storage or in a packed box. I was so happy!!
Leila is now doing stairs VERY well. What a relief! Because we didn't have stairs at our condo- so she was getting really good at going up, and finally she now knows how to go down. I still worry about her playing or tumbling down them, but at least its half stairs with a landing.

This Monday we are trying out gymnastics. Flipz here in bntfl is doing a free class at 10am. I'm so excited, because Leila has SOO much energy and Mondays are my best days because I don't work Sunday night. So, naturally I have more energy to do this class with her. She already thinks its fun to do forward rolls and after ALL this rain this past week we are BOTH feeling cooped up.

Brey leaves for Scout Camp Monday morning- so I'll be a single mom with LOTS of friends helping out through out the week until Friday evening. Leila is at 3 different friends homes through out the week while I'm at work. Some nights I'll pick her up after I get off -1:30ish and some nights I'm just going to crash on the couch and leave in the morning with her. This is Breys last thing to do with our 'old' ward- (we go to church per living boundaries, so since we live with Tami we will go to the church in her boundaries). Its so sad to leave that ward, its been a blast- I taught Sunday school until I had Leila and Brey has been with the young men the whole time. Its been great. We also made some rad friends- I'll miss them dearly but we will still be hanging out while I still live in Utah.

No comments: