Monday, April 14, 2008

Kidney Stones?!!?!?

Alright- I spent yesterday in the instacare and the ER and they found nothing that was causing me TONS of pain in my lower left back. I'm feeling fine today, although I'm living in fear that the pain will come back full force. Leila is fine though she was over stimulated with the bright light environment and didn't sleep through the ordeal until 11pm! They were looking for left over placenta or fluid in my uterus with the ultrasounds and did blood and urine tests also- it was a long day. I really hope it's not the beginnings of kidney stones or an infection but rather a muscular problem - all of which are still possibilities. YIKES!
On the flip side it's 80 degrees outside today so hopefully we are going to get out of the house and go for a walk- some fresh air and get to hang out with friends (someone who talks back is always nice). Have a good week, and I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Natalie Sue said...

Hopefully we can go for a walk another day... not so much wind and we'll get baby Leila used to her stroller. I'm glad you are feeling okay... no more pain, alright?