I have a big baby. No really. Leila is in the 90 and 95 Percentile for her age with height and weight. That means only 10 and 5 percent of all babies are longer or heavier than her. I learned that the goal at a 2 week visit is for a baby to be at least back to the birth weight. My baby: has gained one pound since birth! So I guess eating is not an issue.
Brey being the sweetie that he is - said that for Leila to have my beauty than she'll probably be a tank like me in the beginning - but he knows it all works out.
Also- FINALLY I mentioned my childhood blood clot condition to a doctor and Leila's doctor knew what I was talking about!! He even had a follow up question and we joked about her being taken away from me by social workers (it causes unexplained bruising). It was great to be understood- I really like her doctor now.
1 comment:
She looks SO much like you! That is so fun to see! Did Brey have anything to do with this?? lol...
Post a Comment