not that I want her totally addicted to soothing through a paci - but she finally took it yesterday! I was running out of options- she had not slept since 2 and it was 7pm - I knew she wanted to sleep but she just freaked out when breastfeeding stopped because she was asleep. Honestly I feel that I betrayed her because I didn't move and if she opened her eyes she probably thought that she was still feeding- but mwahhahha! she was sucking a paci!! And I got to eat dinner!
Oh the whole back thing hasn't really stopped- I think it was muscular and I just warm a rice bag SUPER hot, take a Tylenol and lay down. It feels a ton better than it did on Sunday though.
Brey's body has been breaking also- he is coming down with sore throat and cough/ sneezing - if it gets worse, he might get the boot to his parent's house. We're worried about Leila getting sick so I don't have as much help from Brey right now.
So it's the start of a great weekend, huh?! I'm still excited- we only have 2 more discs of 24's last season to finish and I can't believe President Palmer (in the TV show) launched the missile!! Ok, take care everyone- be safe! Love, Hillary
1 comment:
Paci's are definitely a life saver. Skylynn only takes hers when she is pretty much asleep. Then it helps her fall all the way asleep. Sorry your back still hurts!
P.S. you can get into my blog now.
Post a Comment