Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lydia at 10 months old

Seriously, this girl is on the move. She even conquered stairs this weekend! She is a very fast crawler- having started just shy of 9 months. I bet she will walk sooner than Leila. She is in the 75% for height and 85th for weight. She is a very happy girl. Always happy! She has had 2 double ear infections and I only took her in because she was fussy after getting her teeth in. She does have 4 teeth and she will show us her tongue when we ask her too. She LOVES the song "BINGO" and "If you are happy when you know it". Lydia also loves Leila. Leila often asks where Lydia is- if Lydia isn't in her sight. These girls are so amazing. I often worried about the spacing but it has been so fun to have Leila care so much for Lydia.

No comments: