Brey and I are getting prepared- bedroom painted and crib up. I still need to clean the crib and dresser. We have a dresser from my Great Grandma Ferguson's house- it matches perfectly! I've also been trying to open up boxes and discover what I've kept. The only thing I haven't found yet is my nursing cover up. Ugh. I'm sure when I get to the 12 month old clothing stuff it will be nestled in between a cute dress and a pair of shoes.
I tried to put away clothes as sizes go, but why, oh, why didn't I pack the cover up with the 'feeding' box with bottles and bibs!!?? Way to go, Hillary!
All I have 'scheduled' for this month is Leila's meet the teacher night on the 25th and then her first week of school (starting the 29th). Also my sister is moving- THAT SAME WEEK. . so of course this little one will probably make their appearance that week.
Speaking of this little one. .
boy or girl?
How close to the due date of 18th will they be?
I vote girl. (although for the record, I'm going to be sweetly surprised with a boy too) I also think this baby will come very close to the due date- if I make it the next 3 days. I don't know why I think this week. .maybe just because baby is really uncomfortable right now and it would be nice to think the end would/ could be so near.What do you think? Any guesses?
Gender. .size. .date of arrival??
No comments:
Post a Comment