This is us at our first plane. Our trip to ATL was good, until of course we tried to leave Atlanta and we (all 250 passengers) had to get off that plane and board another plane because our plane wasn't holding electricity.
This is Leila on our 2nd plane leaving Atlanta, poor Leila was so tired that she slept all during boarding and take off- she woke up during the 'preview' of the in flight movie- which I only got to watch half- but she was much more pleasant after the nap- it was a good trip-even if we were 2 hours delayed.
This is Leila in Chicago. I last traveled through Chicago in 2003- and HATED it because I got stranded and had to stay overnight. I mostly didn't like the feeling that I was only 45 minute flight from my destination- but when we tried to board our flight into Denver our flight in Denver was cancelled so if I got out of Salt Lake City via wait listed then I had a seat in Chicago- so I felt comfortable with it. If we had not go our seat in SLC then we would have had to wait until January 2nd to get home. So I was actually quite grateful to get out of Salt Lake City since I had to work New Year's Eve.Leila took almost a 3 hour nap- mostly because she had been awake since 4am! It was nice, I was so glad to have that stroller with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment