Last night I went downstairs to check online- and I was throwing Brey a 'wink' and then OUCH! I totally forgot about this huge chair downstairs- it hurt so bad. I sat there rocking back and forth on the couch telling Brey how bad I hurt my toes- and they were still all tingling. Finally I went to bed and didn't sleep well at all- even the sheets rubbing on my toe hurt SO BAD!
Through out the morning I couldn't put any pressure on it when walking- and still was just complaining about how bad 'stubbing my toe hurt.' I also took Leila to a play date- and went shopping to finish the Christmas list and supplies for Brey's Halo party. So I was on my feet for a few solid hours.
Finally I took my shoes and sock off and I found the most colorful toe I could ever imagine.
I text'd my sister and her friend diagnosed me from the picture. It is a broken toe.
This is my first broken bone ever- and I have to admit, this really really hurts! My other close call was when I hairline fractured a few ribs when I was young- but not being able to breathe is different kind of annoyance than waddling- so this injuring is just annoying.
Brey's brother admits now that he couldn't believe how bad I was complaining about a stubbed toe- but now he understands looking at the colorful bruises I have covering it. (i'll post my pics when I get back to Ohio) This is an image I found online- and it looks like a man's foot- but the toe injury is almost identical.
No comments:
Post a Comment