Sunday, August 1, 2010

Typical Week?

Theses last few weeks have been very very strange. I had my sister's kids for one week and right when I thought it was going back to normal- POOF! We had 2 house guests. It was awesome. I have to admit I was a skeptic if it was going to all work out.

Dallin & Susi are our long time friends- I should say Lifelong- because our kids were born only 2 days apart and now we both live on the east coast! Dallin starts dental school in a month and was moving thier car from Utah-Philadelphia and did the drive (27 hours worth) straight through. We then got to hang out at Kings Island for the day and then just like they swept into our house in the middle of the night. .after a day here- the next morning they were gone. It was a great time.

No comments: