Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wide Feet

Leila has inherited her father's feet. I have felt badley about this, but since she got his height she got his feet. Mainly because shoes are A. hard to find and B. aren't as cute as other shoes. But I just realized through www.kidsteals.com that the shoes that Brey enjoys are available in kids sizes. .and they are so cute too! They are DC Shoes and are kinda 'skater-ish' but I love them! Now I just need to find cute church going shoes- they are exceptionally hard to find.

3 comments:

Smittys said...

Hey have you tried puddle jumpers? or stride rites? I love Puddle Jumpers...but stride rite come in wides and are pretty cute too.

Brey, Hillary, Leila & Lydia said...

yes. i have a stride rite down at jefferson outlets- they are cute shoes, but it seemed like the styles i wanted for sunday shoes- weren't available for wide. i'll try again soon.

Friends said...

We miss you guys! Leila is so cute and big!