Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Crazy Week

Sunday morning Hope asked me to 'rescue' her. She was sick with the flu and by the time we got her house in the afternoon, her husband was sick too. So my mom and I stole her kids and went back to my parents' house. Spent the night and the next day (when Hope was feeling better) I returned around 9pm after swimming at my dad's company pool.
Today, Wednesday. I haven't seen Brey since Monday evening and I miss him so bad and now I know Leila misses him too. She was crying for him when she put on her pjs and then we were both laying down on the bed. And she got up and told me 'mom' pointing to one side of the bed and then 'da' pointing to the pillow she was laying on. Awww. .darling.
Tomorrow we return to Columbus with Christian and Brian. Then this Saturday Brey and I are going to Cedar Point- while Hope watches Leila for Saturday and Sunday. Ohhh, I miss her already.

No comments: