
We had discounted tickets and my parents were going to Cedar Point, so we went! Leila stayed with her Aunt Hope and cousin Chloe. Brey and I left Grove City at 615am and got there around 9am. We met up with Brey's mission pal Bryon. Bryon is living in Lansing (3 hrs from Cedar Point) and his in-laws were visiting and had planned the trip for months- and our tickets were only good on that day. It worked out that we hung for lunch and stood in line/rode rides together for a few hours. This Picture is of Bryon and his wife Lindsey.

We rode Millennium Force (310 feet) , Raptor (inverted roller coaster) , Twisted (forward/backward), and of course Top Thrill Dragster (120mph and 400 feet).
click here for video on Dragster. We also rode some rides and played putt-putt after 1030 because it was FREE! We didn't ride Maverick- but we will next time!
While riding Magnum. phone fell out of my pocket on a roller coaster at Cedar Point. . .and landed in the cart behind us! A man yelled 'who's missing a phone, I got a phone at my feet!' Can you believe that??? I'm glad he wasn't hurt. I'm glad we didn't sit in the last cart AND I am glad physics and a miracle worked in my favor! (Magnum is in the background of the next photo- it goes on the beach and my phone could have landed in Lake Erie!)

We stayed on site at Hotel Breakers and after breakfast spent sometime on the beach of Lake Erie with our nephews Christian and Bryce.
1 comment:
I miss that place! There really isn't anything like it anywhere.
Post a Comment