Thursday, April 15, 2010

Progress

Ok, so I am totally packed- except curing iron/ and morning stuff. Leila is loosing toys by the minute to the packed bags. As I lay out the bags that need to go in the car- i think i've eliminated 2 bags from our last trip- which is really saying something! We will see as time goes on- Brey is bringing SOOO many tools- and we are hoping to pack Friday and be done and in bed by 9pm! so we can get 6-7 hours sleep before the drive.
I think the biggest difference is that I'm not working this time AND packing. Even though we left on a Monday and we had the weekend before we left. I've been able to do more through out the day than last time. I also know what we need in the car- for the restaurants and for the hotel.

No comments: