Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hogle Zoo

Leila and I went to the Zoo with Skylynn and her mom- my good/great friend Christine. It was a little cool with wind that day, but we walked from U of U family student housing and then walked the whole zoo- it was a great day.
This is a large crafted elephant and it periodically does the noises that an elephant would make, Leila didn't like that at all! I was pressuring her into touching it- look at that distance- she didn't want it at all!
Due to her Uncle Keate- Leila is almost too comfortable with the idea of petting a snake. This is her trying to pet one through the glass.

She is a big fan of crocodiles or alligators. To be honest I don't know the difference, but she thinks they are fascinating.

Hogle Zoo does have a great Tiger enclosure, this cat wasn't afraid of getting close to the glass and Leila was all about it- 'Kitty' she says. .yea, Leila, its a kitty- but a very big one! 4/09/10

No comments: