Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Columbus Zoo

We are waiting for Brey to get his drug test results before he can start his new job, so we had a free family day. And by free I mean, available- because we actually bought a zoo membership! I'm so excited! We were there for 3 hours and didn't see half of it! It will be so fun to go again, and again. Here are some of our highlights.
I think the kangaroo area is so neat- barely a rope as a guardrail- behind that kangaroo is the entry. There are almost 20 kangaroos in this enclosure and they jump on the walkway too.
Great Leila. With an eastern Diamondback Snake- Great!?!?
Manatee Exhibit

Adorable picture of Leila with the Manatees.
Love 'em.
I love the Manatee Exhibit. Its my favorite.
Aquarium in the Zoo. This stingray was super friendly with the glass around Brey and Leila.
That is great parenting? Huh?!?
Sleeping Lion.

Leila and her 'serious thrill issues' as her and Brey run to me while leaving the zoo.

No comments: