Today we went to the Zoo. Brey doesn't have work so we got to go as a family. The best part was it was completely free! My friend Christine found out about it and posted it on facebook and we met up with her and another friend this morning.
Leila really liked the animals- she loved walking around with the turkeys and the indoor exhibits she would just bounce around from one to another! She actually liked the snakes the most I think. But if any of the animals were walking / jumping around- they had her attention!
Brey also took the 'high path' and went to be with the tigers! I didn't know there was a path- it kinda startled me to see him with Leila on his hip up there with the tiger that was pacing. 
By the way, the Hogle Zoo 42 acres ($9/adult) is not nearly the size of the Columbus zoo ($12/adult) 280 acres. I'm just sayin'.
Leila really liked the animals- she loved walking around with the turkeys and the indoor exhibits she would just bounce around from one to another! She actually liked the snakes the most I think. But if any of the animals were walking / jumping around- they had her attention!
By the way, the Hogle Zoo 42 acres ($9/adult) is not nearly the size of the Columbus zoo ($12/adult) 280 acres. I'm just sayin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment