Today:
Leila brought me a book while I was in the shower- I told her 'no book in the shower' she then placed the book on the bathroom floor- stood up and said in a firm voice 'No' while pointing her finger at it and then left the room leaving the book behind.
At Thanksgiving dinner tonight with Weaver in-laws, Leila LOVED being with younger toddler kids. She walked up to the other table that had kids. She sat in a vacant seat during dinner and from across the room I witnessed 'Hi' 'Hello' (then the cousin replied Hi Leila). Leila then lifted her dress and pointed out her belly button. LOL I mean, really? Leila is your belly THAT exciting that it needs introduced? Her Great Grandma Avery- asks her 'where did the Indian shoot you?' and tickles her belly- but I don't know why Leila was showing off her belly button. Just being a toddler I guess.
Monday- I gave her granola with yogurt for lunch- she enjoyed eating it. But REALLY enjoyed playing with it. I got her in the tub and she spent most of her time on her back swaying with her hair gliding back and forth- and laid still for a moment and said to me 'night night'. Leila, we don't sleep in bath tubs we sleep in beds. Oh the lessons she learns.
No comments:
Post a Comment