Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Anxious

Do you ever wonder what you will pay for a memory? Last week I came across Leila pulling the tape out of her birth video. I honestly had never been so upset with myself and with the situation. How did she get it? Why did she choose to pull it (probably bc it was fun)? Didn' t she know what is on there?! So I cried. What can I do? Hope suggested I look online and maybe a prof video place could do it. I actually just had to leave the house. I had already planned on going to the Condo to take our 'last pictures' of her room- but I was continuously teary eyed to think that not only her birth but the following 3 months video on the 90 minutes would be forever gone!
THANKFULLY! Breck's wife, my sis in law- Ali- works at a video place and she said they could look at it. And tomorrow I plan on picking it up and I HOPE that this is going good. The final charge is just a couple of dollars!
I will keep you posted.

No comments: