so we have been super busy. (understatement)
we are completely moved out of our condo and now that interest has faded we have hired a realtor. (sigh) we figure we'd loose the money on his commission sitting and making payments, so hopefully it will sell fast and for a good price. .and we will have one less worry! Also the Dodges are going to move in next month so we need to get it up and going so we don't bug them while updating the place- you know, fresh paint and matching hardware type stuff.
I finally went boating! Tami's neighbors the Allens invited us. So we went for a Saturday morning. It was so much fun! I got great pictures- which i can't find the cord to connect to the computer- and I did pretty good. I almost got up a couple of times. it was great. I'd love to go again and again and again. Brey is happy to hear that, because when Leila is old enough to enjoy it, we are definitely getting a boat!
Labor day was a great day! We ventured to the zoo with the Palmer's. We went last year together too. It was so fun! Leila loved the bears! I know right. bears!? There are wild animals like giraffes and lions and such..but the bears got the biggest reaction.
Last Saturday was Breys cousins wedding reception. It was a great time to get together with family. They had rented a photo booth- it printed 2 strips of identical 4, and they kept a strip for their guest book. I'll post our pictures later after I scan them in. Ali, by far, had the most fun with the pictures- doing a series of 'glamour shots' poses and writing on the back 'call me sometime if you get lonely' and submitting that for the guest book. lol I'm so glad she is added to the family!
This Saturday is a fundraiser for Brey's Aunt Pam Nicol, who was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 (terminal) cancer. Its in Tooele from 3-6 Let me know if you want more information, there is going to be a band and dinner. That is all our plans for the future. Just thinking- SELL SELL SELL for our condo! Love, Hillary
1 comment:
Hope the condo sells quickly! I hope the fundraiser goes well for Brey's aunt. :)
Post a Comment