Weight : 25 lbs 85%
Length: 33 " 97%
Head : 18" 45%
Favorites: She loves her Grammys Magnets. She also got a wand (so she'll stop running away with the fly swatter) She loves walking on her tippy toes, doing circles and attempting to do a forward roll. She now has a camping pad that she is suppose to use for those rolls- not the kitchen tiled flooring. Im going to research ways of eliminating the bottle- to see how we will do it. I've heard letting her throw it away (cold turkey), disabling the nipples on bottles, replacing the cherished milk with less desirable drink. I don't know what we will do, she doesn't mind the sippie with water or juice (her fav is purple grape/dark cherry- which is the deepest color purple-I was really hoping for a love of a clear juice!)
Words are still 'kitty' and 't' for mr. T our orange cat. Dad, mom, and more. If she wants something in my hand she will grab my hand and hold it still while she places whatever in my opened hand.
On Sunday we went to our new ward, and the Bishop came to introduce himself and offered a 'high five' but it was with his palm faced to the ceiling- and Leila took the granola bar piece out of her mouth and put it in his hand!!! lol We give high fives by putting out hand forward facing and palm out when she needs to give us what is in her mouth.....he was good spirited about it.
Her fav foods are Carl's Jr hamburgers, and everything else you can think of including Reece's Pieces. She doesn't like pineapple or tuna though.
The only worry or concern is that she doesn't look/point to airplanes- I think its a girl thing bc all my friends kids are boys and love pointing to the sky when they hear it. I'll try and notice her more with subtle sounds- because I know she can hear Mickey Mouse from another room.
No comments:
Post a Comment