Sunday, May 3, 2009

Today

Leila still likes this walker. Now she likes to sit on it and of course later falls off-
crying b/c she isn't very graceful yet and gets hurt.

I really hope she doesn't get the 'stuck' in things from me- or I am to scared to think of the future. Thankfully Natalie took the walker today for her little boy to enjoy, so we don't have this hazard in our house anymore!!
Also with the ever growing population of boxes in our house, she has found this one to be 'hers' and she sits in it and also gets pulled around the house in it-
take it away from her and I'll hear about it!!

Good news is we found a storage place that is reasonably priced- Breck/Ali get married on Friday and we'll move in Tami's basement until we hear something from Ohio jobs!! We hope to be out of here on the 16th and have our condo on the market soon after!!! We always hoped to be here for 7 years- but after 3 we are saying 'bye, bye'- We really want to be in Ohio and we feel like now is the time. Again: Brey is a journeyman Plumber looking for a Commercial Plumbing Co. and we can forward you his resume anytime.
Anything Cols/Dayton/Cinncy areas. Thanks!!!!!!

1 comment:

Caleb said...

I just discovered your blog while checking out the new relief society blog... I didn't realize you guys were leaving THAT soon! We'll miss having you guys around, but I am sure it will be nice to live close to family. Let us know if you need help packing or cleaning. (I know that is the worst part and it seems like it takes forever by yourself.)