So it all started Wednesday when Brey came home. I was feeling tired- assuming PMS- but then I got suddenly ache and a fever. I called in sick to work. A few hours later I was in agony- and surprisingly Leila was SUPER fussy! Brey and I were trying to calm her down, but when she started her tantrums and moving in my arms- I found myself praising the porcelain. I woke up a few more times in the night, and in the morning I requested that Brey stay home because I was too weak to take care of Leila.
So Brey took me to the doctor at 8, and the pharmacy afterwards. Brey then took Leila to the doctor b/c her cold wasn't improving after 1 week. Brey went back to the pharmacy twice more during the day- they originally gave me tablets when I didn't want the tablets. He played outside with Leila, made lunch and dinner for Leila- everything!!!! I got to lay in bed and heal.
Well here I am and I am feeling much much better! Leila is a little pill today- probably because she was so off schedule yesterday. I'm going to try and eat some foods today- and go to work tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment