Friday, May 22, 2009

Moving

ok, I 've learned a lot while packing my stuff up and planning on moving. but before i get to that.
we are moving. we are moving to sell our condo- that actually has a couple possibly interested on it already! but we are moving in with Tami, Brey's mom and Keate- his youngest brother. There is a basement with full kitchen and jack and Jill bathroom between Leila and our bedroom. We have to share the TV area with the rest of the fam. Its here in Bountiful and once we get our condo sold we are going to hit the ground running for follow ups on Breys resume and sending out more resumes. I am also being (finally) hired on as a direct employee for UPS freight, so I will have access to their opportunities in Ohio (cols,day,cinncy)- and then I'll transfer to Ohio and Brey will search for a job while I work. We are moving our furniture to join all our stuff tomorrow. And since we are temporarily moving to Tamis- we have half our stuff in storage in SLC and 1/2 well, 1/3 with us.

ok, my stuff- has really grown. I honestly know that I have accumulated it mostly - except two suitcases when I moved out in May of 2003- in just 6 years!!! As for my clothes, if my skirt is not business (gray/black) it is most likely yellow or green. I have 5 bottles of vinegar in my possession and I have a whole tub full of lotions/deodorant/body wash! go a head and analyze me. I figure mostly that I want to be clean and bright!! call me over if you want to dye easter eggs!!

On the topic of Leila her new craze is Barney and watching/dancing with his dancing video. She truely knows the dance moves to 'mr sun' I'm trying to get it on camera but she gets shy! I'll have to be sneaky about it.




She sways side to side like the kids, hides behind the tree and pleads the same way like the kids- only in a cuter toddler way.



She is loving strawberries and has now started smashing them on her nose and up her forehead. War paint for packing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Why the move?

Brey, Hillary, Leila & Lydia said...

to be close to family- cost of living is better and brey can find better wages. . .a plus, a plus, a plus!!

Unknown said...

But then there is the whole problem with living in Ohio. I guess Columbus isn't that bad.