Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

These are the pictures for our Family's "Moms" this year. So sorry Carol and Grandma Kelly and of course Nana- I PROMISE they are in the mail!! I guess I'll have to order them 2 1/2 weeks in advance next time! so sorry!!!


Special Thanks to Natalie for doing these as a photo shoot for us! They turned out great!! (I'll post more later this week, so pls check back!)

My mothers day started off with a great breakfast and THESE!!! I'm so excited to have them! They are yellow Sapphire 1/2 carat ear rings- I love the two sides of silver on the setting too. It's also our 5th Wedding Anniversary in a month, so Brey did double duty on the gift. I LOVE THEM!!! He said 'Thank you for working, taking care of Leila and being a beautiful wife", it was great.

I know last year I was a mom for the first time on a mothers day- but those first few months (Leila was 2 months old) were SOO EASY compared to working for the past 7 months and Leila becoming more into her personality. So I honestly felt like it was a great reward for everything. Thank you Brey- they are great ear rings!!

No comments: