I love her hair. Look how long it is!! That is a really REALLY long piece has never fallen out! I 'm such the first time mom to NOT cut it. I think we'll get her hair cut at cookie cutters just before her first birthday- which is only 53 days away!!




Blake came over and played on saturday- it was loads of fun! They have to do the same exact thing- what ever it is, they both want it or need to do it- which kinda worked out great for eating when I put him in the walker and her in the high chair facing each other.
This is Leila's hair after bath- it goes everywhere!! Also can you check out those big baby blue eyes- oh i dread the day when she asks for something she can't have and I have to tell her no. It will be SOO hard!
Leila is in everything- this picture in particular you can see the gold fish, her arrow root cookies, a gerber puree (probably carrot) and in her hand are her bottle liners! But if you look past the whole mess going on in the picture she is doing 'biggie girl' which she does with her nana over the web cam.
3 comments:
She is adorable and she really does have tons of hair! So fun!
Nana said that I must not cut her hair until after our trip!
She will be one in 53 days?!! Crazy!! I remember when you were, like, 4 months pregnant with her! Wow how time flies!
Post a Comment