Friday, October 24, 2008

update

ok, the computer has been down for a little while- so i thought i give you an update. First,
BREY IS A JOURNEYMAN PLUMBER!!
I'm so proud of him!
Also, Leila is up on all fours and sometimes does a 'London bridge' as I call it (because I'm a mommy) when she makes her body in an upside down 'v'- i then make her little stuffed animals go underneath the bridge!- she is also starting to do the 'rocking' which of course will lead to crawling!!! we got to get moving on baby proofing the house- i fear that she'll be moving before i know it!
for me, my job is going good. I'm supposed to be doing 10 bills an hour and I'm doing almost 12! i like who i work with for the most part- you can't get to know people all that well when everyone is wearing headphones!

No comments: