
is it like buying a wedding dress?? you just KNOW when that is the one? I found one late last night online and today I'm going to pick it up. I was just giddy going to bed thinking how cute she'll be! You'll never guess it, but I will post it next Friday to wish you a happy Halloween!
I'm kinda bummed that she won't be an oopa loopa because I was going to make costumes for brey to be willy wanka and I was going to be veroka salt (I want it now!) or violet bodagaurd (violet you're turning violet,violet!) But there is always next year when I'm not working nights!
I wish all those the best of luck still on the search!
2 comments:
What should a six-&-a-half-months pregnant lady be for Halloween? All I can come up with is PUMPKIN!
The nursery is a work in progress. We've received & started on the border, curtains, & wallpaper. Our next project is the furniture. I can't say that I've done any specifically for-the-purpose-of-showing-off-the-belly pictures...which isn't to say I'm avoiding the camera, just not breaking it out just to capture my growing belly either!
Post a Comment