
I got a job! I started it yesterday- I do data entry from 7pm - 1am in North Salt Lake. It's for UPS billing- so I am learning alot about freight bills- our billing center does everything in the western states! So far its a lot of terminology and reading what is on a bill because every single company has their own bills!! and I have to find all the information on it and report it on 'our' bill- and one wrong keystroke could have a pallet of chocolate arrive melted not to mention the Hazard Chemicals. . .and special loading directions and how many pieces. . .it's all kinda overwhelming right now- but the trainer says it can get really repetative and it's easier to retain the information once we've processed the bill.
4 comments:
Congrats! You beat me to the working mom world. I have my first training tomorrow and I think I start next Thursday.
Hey good job! Eric worked for UPS while we were in SLC. He loved it, but he was in the loading area. The company is a good on though. Work while you can cause once they get older it's harder to get away. But then I love coming home to "Mommy home!" Love ya!
Congrats! They should be a great company to work for. Now I know who to call when my chocolates don't arrive ;-)
Tavia- if your personal truck load isn't arriving on time, we have more to discuss than it just being late..like your uncontrollable addiction to truck loads of chocolate! :o) -Hillary
Post a Comment