ANYWAYS long story short I found her like this for her afternoon nap, just peeking with the bumper. She is becoming so much fun! I guess I should tie the lower strings too!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Bumper Issues
Ok, so getting home late at night I check in on Leila and I have found her sleeping in very odd positions. The more interesting of events happened last night when she woke up and just started babbling (i could hear on the monitor). She didn't let up after a few minutes so I thought I could check on her. I found her with her body laying the short way across her crib with her feet kicked up in the air resting on the crib bumper. The other part of the bumper was being waved from side to side in the air! She was having a ball! So I tied just the top one down because I wanted her to go back to sleep (but I ended up nursing for a little bit). 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment