I took Leila in to the doc today. She has had runny nose/ low grade fever/ and since Saturday a bad cough. I will call it my 'mothers intuition' because it could have been just the cold. . .but she has an ear infection too. I'm not glad something is wrong but I'm glad I follow that 'mothers intuition' and took her to the doctors today and got validation that she isn't perfectly healthy right now.
Also, they of course had to weigh her- and...she is 20lbs 5oz! The doctor commented that we aren't having any issues in 'growing' so far. I second that notion because I am a heartbeat away from getting her a new car seat because her infant one is only graded safe upto 23 lbs!! Can you believe my baby will be out of her infant carseat by 6 months?!?!?! I can't! She is also in 12 month clothing- yes she is in the 9-12 clothing sizes at 5 months old. This goes to show that you can't buy baby clothes more than a season ahead because you don't know what the size will be when she gets to that season! The 12 month clothing I have is winter..and we might make it to November in them!
No comments:
Post a Comment