Monday, September 8, 2008

Leila's Growth Chart

The colored chart shows the percentiles of baby's growth. Bottom is age and the side is weight in pounds. The colors are different percentiles- with the blue being the 90-95th %.The black dots are where Leila is.. definitely above the 95th percentile now!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Too cute watching Leila grow! Since she's so adorably conking out in her high chair, I don't think you should be concerned that her dots are so high above the growth chart. ;) But now you've got me even MORE nervous about baby clothes. It's a good thing it's pretty warm here year-round.

I got a catalog the other day that had some adorable baby costumes in it...can't remember which one it was, though. I'll look for it when I get home. Diamond is going to be a little jaildoggie this year in a prison getup, I think. Not sure what Matt&I are doing.

Any good Halloween costume ideas for a pregnant chick & her mate?

Tavia said...

That's great! Just remember, at this age it's okay for a girl to have "thunder thighs". You're feeding her right.