Thursday, June 19, 2008

Daddy Smiles


ok, this is Leila when she see's her daddy. She absolutely thinks the world of him. I am old news and completely forgotten about once dad comes home. She just stares and kicks her feet when he comes up to her. She loves him soo much! He is the one making her smile in these pictures.
Also- I think it is so cool when she does something that makes me thinks she is interacting with us adults. Today our friend Andy went up to her and said 'hi' and she lifted up her arm in response..kinda saying 'hey, how ya doin?' it is so cool that she is getting older and getting to have more fun...we are so lucky to have her in our family.

1 comment:

Elora said...

The point that I realized I was old news and she was all excited to see Daddy was depressing. I love it now but that first time was a bit of a shocker to me. Silly babies.... don't they know who takes care of them all day.

Honestly, I LOVE that she loves Daddy now. Gives me a good break when he gets home.