ok, is becoming 3 months old the beginning of the terrible twos? Anyone? Oh my..we went to a wedding reception tonight (Congrats to Jeff & Krista!) and Leila felt the need to clear her lungs and show everyone how loud she could actually get- which was a total surprise to me! I tried breastfeeding her, but i was doing it inside the ladies restroom- standing up by the sinks- but it only muffled the cries...and she occasionally sucked... and it was one of those days that I didn't have my 'hooter hider' with me, but thank goodness I could still hold some modesty with the outfit I had on. Leila was ok for 10 minutes after that, but the ride home was aweful- so we stopped and tried to feed her and us get some food at KFC- she was fine until we got her back in her car seat and then she cried all the way home from Red Butte Gardens at the U of U campus- a solid 20 minute drive! We borrowed Tami's car b/c ours has no AC but luckily our neighbors had a copy of our house key so Brey dropped me and the babe off before returning the car. 
Is it teeth? I don't know, the doc said it would get swollen before she teethed- but honest it looks like lil white is just below the gums- though she is crying hysterics at the time, so that could be just a side affect. She won't nurse as long either and prefers her hands (yes hands with an s..she wants both at the same time) who knows? she is just a different baby than I'm used to so brey went and got us the teething 'star' before coming home..what a sweetie- it's 10pm and he hasn't been home except to change clothes for the reception.
By the way- I found a seat at the reception and another girl sits down, she introduces herself to the lady on the other side- and low and behold it was Des' wife! Out of everyone there, besides Jeff's fam, I would only know Des and his wife- and she sat right next to me!! what great timing!! So Jeff & Krista and Des & Monica and Brey and I can hang out real soon.. Des and Jeff were my best guy friends when I moved out here- it will be awesome!
Ok, wish me luck with the baby-- maybe this is a part of the 'growth spurt'? I don't know...

Is it teeth? I don't know, the doc said it would get swollen before she teethed- but honest it looks like lil white is just below the gums- though she is crying hysterics at the time, so that could be just a side affect. She won't nurse as long either and prefers her hands (yes hands with an s..she wants both at the same time) who knows? she is just a different baby than I'm used to so brey went and got us the teething 'star' before coming home..what a sweetie- it's 10pm and he hasn't been home except to change clothes for the reception.
By the way- I found a seat at the reception and another girl sits down, she introduces herself to the lady on the other side- and low and behold it was Des' wife! Out of everyone there, besides Jeff's fam, I would only know Des and his wife- and she sat right next to me!! what great timing!! So Jeff & Krista and Des & Monica and Brey and I can hang out real soon.. Des and Jeff were my best guy friends when I moved out here- it will be awesome!
Ok, wish me luck with the baby-- maybe this is a part of the 'growth spurt'? I don't know...
1 comment:
Could be a growth spurt, or teeth, an ear infection. It's so hard to tell with little ones whats wrong! Skylynn has something going on right now too. She is waking up more often, more fussy, and having trouble sleeping. She is drooling a lot so right now I'm betting on teething but if the baby Tylenol doesn't help much, or it gets worse, I'm going to have her checked for an ear infection.
Good luck!
Post a Comment