I had a Dr. Appointment today- and the guess is that she'll be in my arms by next Monday! I'm already 80% effaced but not much dialated- I've also been having contractions since Tuesday afternoon- but they aren't progressively getting stronger only enough for me not to get comfortable enough to sleep. As I talk to moms they say it's better to be effaced and not dialted rather than the other way around. Brey has lots of work todo tomorrow (Thursday) so we are hoping to get through tomorrow but after that ANY time is good. But baby will come when the baby wants to come- sorry Gene! I was really hoping just to walk over to L & D at the hospital right after my appointment, so I was totally bummed to drive away.
I've still got some last minute things to do- Ember is getting a bath tomorrow at a grooming place because she is shedding like crazy all over the house - I think she's loosing her winter coat. I need to also get the oil changed in the car. That is a full day for me! Especially the Ember trip- she doesn't travel very good.
Brey took pictures of my preggo body. I LOVE the picture I posted- so simple and it really feels like life inside me so I think this picture captures how I feel. We also did posed pictures with the crib and items that we have for the baby. Check out the picasa albums for Pregnancy Progress. Alright- well, I will text many of you and Hope will email once Leila has arrived but I'll have to wait to be home to post on here. (Brey's fingers are crossed for a St. Patricks Day Baby) but who knows when the date or time will be!?!? I'll take the guesses from the showers with me to the hospital. Wish us luck! Love, Hillary
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Week 39 (tick tock tick tock)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you look so beautiful in the picture!! Best of luck with everything! We can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment