Monday, February 24, 2014

End of August

 We got a new cat, since Ember ran away. This is TyLee.
 The girls ended up both sick in the same night..so naturally I moved them both in our bedroom and kept a close watch on them all night..while they watched the ipad and I cleaned their rooms.
 We went to Bear Lake, Idaho to cheer on Keate in his triathlon! He ended up medaling! Congrats Keate!

 We also played in the water.
 And by 'we' I mean my husband and kids did. Too cold for me!
 We had a campfire meal and hung out at the campsite.
 This might be blurry but it is my favorite picture of my family. So much happiness!! Love it!
 We saw 'Shrek the Musical' at the local children's theatre. I did Leila's hair like Fiona.
 There was a long- LONG line to see the actors after. The actors are trying to persuade Lydia to come closer. This is the only shot I got. oh well!
Tylee and Mr. T on the couch. They are good cat friends!

No comments: