What is your favorite color? Blue, Pink, Purple
What is your favorite food? Macaroni
What is your favorite drink? Milk
What do you do for fun? Play
What is your favorite toy? I got Snow White and Flynn Rider and I sleep with them.
What is your favorite activity outside? I play with the hammock, may I go out side and play with the hammock?
What do you want to be when you grow up? I am going to be a pop star, a missionary and a mom.
What kind of pop star are you going to be? I don't know what clothes I have on, maybe a pink shirt and purple pants. I want a bracelet and blue hair. I will sing this song "you love your heart, you are so sweet, in your heart is waiting, its for you...because THIS is the pop star thing to do"
What kind of missionary are you going to be? I don't know but I will go to the zoo.
What kind of mom are you going to be? I am going to be like you. I'm going to say 'ohh baby, I need to change your diaper' "oh honey, it's a diaper change"
What instrument do you want to play? ALL of them. A piano, the triangle thing and violin.
What do you want to do at your party? Have a piñata. And have lots of candy in it.
What can you do now that you are 5? I can have a piñata, and a birthday cake.
What can you do when you are 10? I don't know.
What can you do when you are 16? I am going to grow up like a monster. So I don't want to be 16.
What is the best part of being Leila? Have a shirt, an eye ball and play outside.
1 comment:
ha ha that is so cute. She is darling. So glad we were able to hang out the other day.
Post a Comment