Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Carrying Different?!?!

These my sister took today while we were out with the kids at the Cinncy Children's Museum.I feel like I'm carrying this baby different. . . what do you think?? 4 more weeks!!










Just thought I'd unearth pictures of pregnancy with Leila in 2008- here I am at week 36. Susi is also 36 weeks- she still looked hot- me? not so much.

2 comments:

Susi said...

You are a cutie!!! Yes I think you are carrying differently...You look so happy, beautiful & healthy...I miss you a ton! I seriously want to come see you guys this year...Let's plan it :) love ya

Ellison Family said...

You are so adorable!! I really miss you even though when you lived in Utah we didn't see much of each other I still liked it because I knew you were close! Can't wait to see the new little one