I know I'm lucky to be able to carry my own child in my womb. I know that some people have difficult and scary times with pregnancy and I know this is not equal to thier stuggles. . .but this pregnancy has been eventful and I still have 8+ weeks.
If you remember I've got food poisioning in February while watching my sister's kids. I've had my typical nausea from 6 weeks - 21 weeks taking phenagran during the worst weeks of that.Around 22 weeks I got my heartburn (taking two Zantacs a day). Then I had my charlie horse that we had screened for a blood clot at 26 weeks because the charlie horse lasted 3 days. I then got a UTI late thursday night before memorial weekend so I was treated at St. Ann's hospital and sent home with antibiotics. Two weeks later I got another UTI and attempted the same previous antibiotics but I had muscle soreness with a fever- so I changed antibiotics. . . .that's when I found out that I probably shouldn't take penicillion because my body broke out in a itchy rash. I'm still taking that antibiotics but it plus the benadryl for itches.
Oh my. .what a medical adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment