Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sleeping Leila

Tonight, Brey had a scout camp out tonight- and I had to work . . so our dear friends let Leila stay the night at their house. I thought for an hour I could sneak in a nap. I didn't know I would get to know Leila so much better. The room was so dark- I watched her and felt her kick and move in the bed, and followed her movements to get comfortable. She finished her milk (which soon will be eliminated at night time) and passed it to me- 'mommy-here-hold' she says. She then wiggled and started to sing a song. I hushed her to be quiet. She then started to reorganize the bed. She moved her book to 'mommy-here-hold.' Leila then took her pillow (cased in Disney princesses that she 'had' to take with her) and moved it on top to her feet- then realized it was a pillow and moved it UNDERNEATH the given pillow of our friends. She then wiggled and kicked. .tossed and turned. .then I heard her instantly starting to breath heavier and snore slightly. I opened my eyes to see her asleep just below the edge of the pillows. Funny girl!

No comments: