Saturday, April 30, 2011

Our House!

I will post pictures tomorrow. . .but I just wanted to let you know that it is official and we are adding our touches to our new place. Surprising we want a lot to be similar to our condo- colors etc. but we are having a hard time deciding.
Signing today was kinda fun. We found out that the previous owners aren't too happy about the DEAL that we got on the property- but they had agreed to it. .so oh well. We know we got a steal- but we know there are still changes that need to be made- and projects that will just be keeping us busy. .and by "us"- I mean Brey.
We are hoping to paint this week and next- then the following Saturday move all our furniture. Hope has given me lots of furniture from her house, so it might involve two trips even though Brey did it all in one trip from Utah.
Our neighbors have an 8 year old and a 2 year old. The 2 year old is the youngest in the cul-de-sac- but not now! Other children in the cul-de-sac are teenagers but majority are 7-12. Our neighbors have a play set and said Leila is welcomed to come play on it. We have a large backyard- and that means hopefully a large garden soon. Brey wants us to be able to can salsa. . .I like the spices and cucumbers, I also want to do grapes. Our deck needs re-painted and the fence. . .well- that will get done next year. It really needs some lovin'.
Leila's room will be painted in pink- and I'm looking for cute phrases from Disney princesses to put on the wall. Baby's room is hopefully going to look awesome like Leila's baby room did. Brey and I will likely do a deep blue/gray in our bedroom. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures!

Christina said...

Congrats guys! You deserve it! Just in time for new baby!