OHHhhh. .it has been such a long ride. I'm feeling so excited because Brey and I got approved so we can soon start looking for houses. My stuff has been in boxes since May of 2009. Yep! That is when Brey, Leila (barely 1 yrs old) and I moved into Tami's house in hopes of selling our condo.
We are still in awe that our house sold only weeks after getting a realtor- surely God's hands were involved. So we then moved to Ohio in January of last year for a month and then after Brey landed a job came back in April of 2010. We've been having a good time paying down school debt- but now we are seriously saving everything we can get so we can finally unpack!
Last weekend we went to an Elder's Quorum activity and played games- me and Brey used to play games ALL the time, but since we packed them up- we haven't. I'm kinda nostalgic for those days. I miss having 'my' kitchen silverware, cookbooks and bed cover. I miss my huge blankets and my kitchen table.
We've also inherited a lot of things, my sister cleared her house of baby items and a couch and dresser- I'm excited about using these new items. Brey made me some quilting stands for Christmas, so maybe my newest adventure will be quilting in my new house!
Brey and I are surely blessed to be able to live at our families' homes these past 2 years- it wouldn't have been possible to switch states any other way- we are very lucky. Leila has also gotten a lot of Grammy, Nana & Papa time as well as lots of time with her uncles and aunts.
Things are good, and I just can't wait for the next chapter coming this spring when we purchase a house and then in the fall to have another baby to hold in my arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment